A multi-purpose, fully adjustable belt for holding up trousers or chalkbags
- Lightweight 25mm high quality webbing
- Centre release buckle (makes it very hard to knock open by accident)
- All webbing ends are hidden (stops chaffing if you wear it against the skin)
If you don't use a belt, you'll have to use a krab and this is not a great idea for a couple of reasons...
- You can't swivel the chalkbag round to your free hand if you're laybacking or chimney-ing.
- If you're bouldering and fall onto your back the krab can do some serious damage.